Montana Nursing Education Summit Follow-up
September 19, 2014 (12-1 PM)
The Montana Center to Advance Health through Nursing (MT CAHN) is hosting a live webinar in follow-up to the Regional Meetings and Nursing Education Summit discussions on a statewide nursing education model that maximizes academic progression towards BSN and graduate nursing degrees to meet the changing health care needs of Montanans.
Goals for the webinar:
1) Review planned strategies in the continuation grant on Academic Progression in Nursing (APIN) from Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
2) Update audience on Montana’s Department of Labor grant status and plans.
3) Identify the next step(s) necessary in developing a statewide model for nursing education in Montana.
- Welcome and overview of agenda
- Grant application and award updates
- TAACCCT Grant
- APIN II
- Summary of key points and action items from the Statewide Education Summit
- How to Get Involved? Action Group Opportunities
- Next Steps
- Q&A Session