Thank you for joining us at the 2019 Nursing Education & Practice Summit on June 6-7th at Carroll College!
Conference brochure: Click here.
Conference details here.
- Opening Remarks; Casey Blumenthal, DNP, MHSA, RN, CAE
MT CAHN Co-Chair
- Rural Nurse Leadership: Toward a Healthier America; Deborah Burton, PhD, MN, RN, FAAN, Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer for Providence St. Joseph Health
- MT CAHN LEAD (Lead, Engage, Advocate, Develop) Council Panel Presentation: Casey Blumenthal, DNP, MHSA, RN, CAE; Karmen Williams, MSN, RN; Debera Charlton MSN, RN
- Have You Packed These Essentials in Your Leadership Backpack?
Debera Charlton MSN, RN
- Leadership Education: A Quality Improvement Project for Nurse
Managers Working in CAHs in MT; Michele Sare, DNP, MSN, RN; CEO of Nurses for Nurses International