|Mentoring Minority Nursing Students: A Pillar for Successful Leadership
Thursday, June 22, 2017 | 3-4 p.m. ET
The first in a series highlighting members of the Campaign for Action Diversity Steering Committee will feature the work of the National Black Nurses Association (NBNA). The 46-year-old non-profit represents 150,000 African American registered nurses, licensed vocational/practical nurses, nursing students and retired nurses in 35 states. NBNA President Eric J. Williams, DNP, RN, CNE, will present on a collaborative mentorship program, and discuss how mentoring has been effective for minority nurses across different career stages:
1. Learn about the development and implementation of a successful mentorship program for minority nurses.
2. Examine how mentorship effectively prepares nurses for future leadership roles.
3. Engage with a member of the Campaign’s Diversity Steering Committee and learn how the Campaign is collaborating with minority nursing organizations
To register for this webinar:
1. Go to: Register for the meeting.
2. Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with a link and instructions for joining the meeting. Please retain this confirmation email and contact [email protected] if you do not receive one.
If you already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again.
For help with setup: Call (800) 508-8758, then press option 3.
Questions? Contact Madeline O’Brien at: [email protected]
Can’t make the live webinar? It will be recorded and posted at www.campaignforaction.org/webinars.
By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be recorded.
If you would like to stop receiving Campaign for Action webinar invitations, you can unsubscribe by emailing [email protected]
Posted in Resources.